7 tips and tricks how to remove Tartar is errant and how to eliminate Tartar prevention is the means of choice for people who experience fear to go to the dentist. Tartar is hardened plaque on teeth. Results from the rest of the food sticking and not cleaned properly and regularly.
Brushing my teeth properly, using yarn floss and gargle with the solution of fluorideis the best way to avoid the occurrence of coral teeth. But when Tartar has been constituted, the way it usually was less potent. To do scaling or cleanup by dentists to remove plaque that stubborn.
Natural ingredients for Eroded Tartar YourselfHan has created a remedy for natural ingredients around us. Some of the material is very well used especially for removing Tartar that causes bad breath and teeth that don't look unsightly. The following explanation:
1. Baking Soda and saltBaking soda is a chemical compound known as sodium bicarbonate. These compounds are used to clean the plaque or tartar attached. Because it can be toned down and scrape tartar.
Simply take 1 tablespoon of baking soda and add some salt and stir into a glass until blended. Dip the toothbrush that has been moistened in the mix. Use to brush your teeth as usual for 2 minutes, to all areas including the back teeth tooth rare tergosok. Once considered quite berkumurlah to clean.
Do brush your teeth with baking soda and salt too often can erode the enamel of the tooth. Cause the teeth will easily porous and hollow. Enough do brush your teethwith baking soda and salt once a week to get rid of dental Tartar, yet not easy porous and hollow.
2. Orange peelOrange Peel is a natural ingredient that turns out to have unexpected benefits. Wemay immediately disposes of Orange rind and just eat the fruit. Whereas in the womb there orange peel essential oil that proved to be eroded coral teeth.
Enough with the scrubbing part of your teeth that are there coral or plaque that attaches to the outside of the orange peel for ten minutes. Then berkumurlah with warm water. If worked out with the routine, every morning then coral teeth will fall outby itself.
Though it feels a bit bitter, using orange peel is also capable of maintaining healthy gums. Prevent cavities and prevent mouth ulcers due to oral hygiene that is lesswell preserved.
3. Betel LeavesBetel leaves contain a variety of content of essential oils which are antibakterial and antiseptic. Especially in terms of eroded coral teeth naturally. Betel leaves can be boiled to be used as a mouthwash, nor can You chew directly.
To boil the betel leaf, use 2 to 3 pieces of betel leaf that have been washed clean. Boiled into a 500 ml water (equivalent 2.5 cups of water). After boiling, strain it and coolwater waiting for stew betel leaf. Use of water decoction for gargling every when you finish brushing my teeth.
If you wanted to chew the leaves directly, make sure that you select is part of the young leaves, which are on the second or third line ends of the betel plant. Clean of dust and dirt before you chew directly.
A very not recommended mix of betel with other ingredients such as lime, areca nut or leaf tobacco. Because of additional hazardous materials when chewed thus makingthe effects of betel leaf. It can even be the cause of the occurrence of cancer of the mouth.
4. Sesame SeedsYou can use sesame seeds as a scrub in the dental area weary. The trick is to take a handful of sesame seeds and chew in the mouth. If necessary use a toothbrush to help you reach areas difficult to reach by dental sesame seeds.
Rub gently and direction, to the Tartar, seemed to fall out by itself. After the reasonably enough, berkumurlah with white water. This scrub process conducted at least once a week to get teeth clean and free of coral teeth.
5. The Pasta Was Super VitaminsYou can use toothpaste super vitamins that you can make yourself at home. By using fruits rich in vitamin C such as citrus, tomatoes, and strawberries or other fruits that you have.
Blender being one to shape the pasta. Use a paste of fruit last as a gentle rubbing with toothpaste is mainly in the area of the inner teeth, or teeth that overgrown areas of plaque and Tartar. Let stand about 5 minutes before rinsing.
Vitamin C contained in the fruits besides the pasta will be eroded plaque and Tartar, also will be able to be an antiseptic on the area of the mouth. Prevent canker soresand bad breath bacteria.
6. Spicy FoodSome spicy foods turned out to have benefits as cleaner teeth and mouth. The effect of spicy incurred due to consumption of hot pepper or pepper can stimulate the discharge of saliva or saliva in the oral cavity.
Saliva or saliva produced by salivary glands have a function, in addition, to help in the digestion of food. Also served as natural cleaning the oral cavity and teeth. In the event of a decrease in pH and a decrease in the amount of saliva that will make more and increases the risk of the occurrence of coral teeth.
7. VinegarGargle with vinegar is probably the way that is less convenient to clean Tartar naturally. But this way is quite potent and not harmful to the health of the enamel of the tooth.
Prepare two tablespoons of vinegar, one tablespoon of salt and about 100 ml of water. Stir and mix into one and then use it to gargle as much as two to three times a day.
Use the vinegar will soften the plaque and Tartar. The coral tooth will fall out and easierto be cleaned just by rubbing using a soft toothbrush.
Tips To Prevent Tartar Is BackAfter your teeth, clean of plaque and Tartar are certainly you don't want a Tartar back instead. Clean teeth properly and correctly are the best way to prevent Tartar is back. The following brief description
Error in brushing my teeth cause tertumpuknya the rest of the food between the teeth. Please choose a smaller brush of a feather yet gentle, another gum to shy awaydue with a sharp brush bristles. In addition, choose a toothpaste containing fluoride.
The first step is brushing your tongue before brushing your teeth. Since bacteria also grow on the surface of the tongue that is dirty. Do a sweep of the tongue by using toothpaste.
After the tongue clean start brushing the top and bottom molars with brush 45 degrees angle. Clean the rear teeth part anyway as much as 20 rubbing. After the molars continue brushing the teeth on the area most often used to chew on the side i.e., in cheek, right and left as many as 20 rubbing.
Once completed rinse until clean. Continue the process of cleaning the teeth usingFLOSS floss. Because the toothbrush can't reach the narrow area between the two teeth.
Use a mirror to see the back of whether all areas of Your teeth and tongue was clean. If necessary berkumurlah with mouthwash after using FLOSS floss. In the fluid, there is flouride content mouthwash that serves to protect the enamel of teeth from damage and eroded due to a strong acid.